The QMN Weekly Bulletin
Aug. 24, 2012 | Vol. 4 No. 34
Battery Troubles Lead to Church & Dwight 483
Failure to report adverse events from a battery-operated toothbrush were among several observations in a Form 483 generated after a Jan. 9 to Feb. 13 inspection of Church & Dwight’s Princeton, N.J., facility. The company’s Spinbrush model was the subject of multiple customer complaints, including reports of batteries exploding; corrosive liquid leaking from the battery compartment and burning skin or mouth tissue; and the handle heating enough to burn.
The GMP Letter
ePublishing :: CMS, Hosting & Web Development | © Copyright by FDAnewsAll rights reserved. Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.