BY USING FDANEWS.COM, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
FDAnews.com (TM) SERVICE USER AGREEMENT
Copyright © 2017 by FDAnews
- FDAnews.com is protected by copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All articles, content and other elements comprising this website are copyrighted works. You must abide by the copyright notices or restrictions contained in FDAnews.com.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit or in any way exploit any content on FDAnews.com, except that you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy of an article. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any content from FDAnews.com over any computer network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, our content may not be used to construct any kind of database.
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on this site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Designated Agent below with the following information in writing and any other information required by law:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the site are covered by a single notification, a list of such works on the site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if applicable, e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notification of claimed infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
FDAnews Copyright Agent
300 N. Washington St., Suite 200
Falls Church, VA 22046
For clarity, only DMCA notices should be sent to the Designated Agent.
- FDAnews.com is available “as is.” We do not warrant that this website will be error-free. There may be omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information and other materials available through this website. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material displayed, uploaded or distributed through FDAnews.com or links in this website. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in site. Although we may take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials that may be downloaded from this website or links present on this website, we do not guarantee or warrant that this website or materials that can be downloaded from this website do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on the information or content resident on this website, you do so only at your own risk.
- FDAnews, and its officers, directors, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to FDAnews.com or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or any other inaccuracies on this website. Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this website.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the Commonwealth of Virginia, regardless of choice of law rules.
BY CONTINUING TO USE FDANEWS.COM, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
FDAnews has created this statement to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. The following generally discloses our information-gathering and dissemination practices.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact:
300 N. Washington St., Suite 200
Falls Church, VA 22046-3431
Toll free: (888) 838-5578
Phone: (703) 538-7600
COLLECTION AND RETENTION OF INFORMATION BY FDANEWS
FDAnews may require that you provide certain identifying information (“personally identifiable information”) such as name, address, telephone number and email address to gain access to one of our products or services or to enhance your experience on our site. We may also use software programs that allow us to track site usage if you elect to visit our site. By providing this information, you are granting FDAnews permission to use, share or rent your information unless you specifically opt out as provided below.
US-EU SAFE HARBOR
For personal information on employees, consumers, healthcare professionals, medical research subjects and investigators, customers, investors, and government officials that FDAnews receives from the European Economic Area, if any, FDAnews is committed to handling such personal information in general accordance with the Safe Harbor Principles. For more information about the Safe Harbor Principles, please visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s website at http://export.gov/safeharbor.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
FDAnews may from time to time use personally identifiable information collected from its customers and/or website users for the following:
- Informational, marketing or promotional purposes on behalf of FDAnews’ products and services, FDAnews’ partners and third parties, including such benefits as our free enewsletter services, informing you of service enhancements or promotional items;
- Share personally identifiable information with any merchants that may offer their products and services through FDAnews.com;
- Share information about your product purchases from FDAnews with advertisers, business partners, sponsors or other third parties;
- Disclose information to third parties or government authorities when we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) FDAnews’ rights or property, including our copyrights, other members or users of FDAnews.com, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; and
- Disclose that information to third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required by law or a court of competent jurisdiction.
FDAnews may also gather anonymous information that may be used by the company or shared with third parties. This information does not personally identify you but may be helpful for improving the services we offer. Generally, this information is collected through traffic data and computer software programs which can track site usage. For example, we collect IP addresses, which can identify domain names, information on what site users access or visit; and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
SALE OF ASSETS
As FDAnews continues to develop its business, we may sell or buy other businesses or assets. A buyer or successor would have access to information collected on our website.
Of course, you may always opt out from providing information to us by electing not to visit our website. In addition, FDAnews and other marketers with whom we do business may send you newsletters, product announcements, surveys or other information via email, direct mail or telephone. If you prefer not to receive these communications, you may opt out by following the directions provided within the emails and announcements, or by contacting customer our customer service department toll-free (888) 838-5578 or (703) 538-7600 or email: email@example.com.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
FDAnews.com is not intended for children and FDAnews does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from children. Only adults should provide us with such information.
We intend to have reasonable security measures in place to protect against the misuse of information that we have collected at our site. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the internet and you necessarily use this site and provide information at your own risk.
WHOM TO CONTACT