Simplifying Global Compliance
Industrial Pharmaceutical Microbiology: Standards & Controls - 2015 Edition
Published by Euromed Communications, this manual covers the entire spectrum of industrial pharmaceutical microbiology. Connect instantly with regulations and current best practices on everything from disinfectants to sterility testing, environmental monitoring and hazard analysis.
With chapters written by 24 internationally recognized experts in the field, you’ll find clear, practical and up-to-date guidance for handling virtually every compliance and operational challenge associated with pharma microbiology.
Order now for 600 pages of vital reference, including:
- How to use the best practices in microbiology laboratory training
- How to use culture media in pharmaceutical microbiology
- The “qualified person’s” role in microbiological quality assurance
- The most effective ways to select and use cleaning and disinfecting agents
- How to prevent and eliminate biofilm contamination in pharma facilities
- How to conduct aseptic process simulations/media fills
- Information on microbiological quality and regulatory requirements
Order Your Copy Today!
Table of Contents
- Safety in Microbiology
- Best Practices in Microbiology Laboratory Training
- The Use of Culture Media in Pharmaceutical Microbiology
- Rapid Microbiological Methods and Process Analytical Technology (PAT)
View the entire TOC
Copyright ©2015. All Rights Reserved.
Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing