Simplifying Global Compliance
Clinical Investigator Questions, FDA Answers
|Quantity Discounts||1 - 2|
|3 - 4|
|5 - 6|
|7 - 9|
|10 - 9999|
Clinical Investigator Questions,
FDAnews’ staff has culled through questions submitted to OGCP about investigations and curated more than 90 of the most relevant responses for you — segmented by category — saving you the time and frustration of sifting through the questions and responses.
Some of these may be questions you’ve asked yourself and others you may not have even thought of. But all of them get straight to the heart of your role as a clinical trial professional — how to conduct safe, effective, compliant trials that can win FDA approval.
This collection sheds light on some of the most difficult and important topics in clinical trial research, including:
- Investigator responsibilities
- Home visit protocols
- Transfer of obligations on the IND application
- Listing satellite sites and laboratories
- Use of multiple IRBs
- Foreign clinical studies
- Financial disclosure
This book also includes copies of documents and other resources most often recommended by OGCP:
- Sample copies of Form 1571 — Investigational New Drug Application, Form 1572 — Statement of Investigator and Form 3455 — Disclosure: Financial Interest and Arrangements of Clinical Investigators
- Information Sheet Guidance for IRBs, Clinical Investigators, and Sponsors: FDA Inspections of Clinical Investigators
- Elaboration of Definitions of Responsible Party and Applicable Clinical Trial
- Determining Whether Human Research Studies Can Be Conducted Without an IND
- Investigator Responsibilities — Protecting the Rights, Safety, and Welfare of Study Subjects
Get answers to your investigation related GCP questions clinical research professionals ask of OGCP.
Order Your Copy Today
PDF Edition — $397
Who Will Benefit
- Manufacturers’ R&D departments
- Hospitals’/medical centers’ clinical trial heads
- Laboratory managers
- Legal counsel
Save money with a license agreement allowing significant numbers of users access to an electronic version of this book. For multi-user access to multiple titles, FDAnews offers the FDAnews Online Library — a personalized collection of FDAnews publications that is fully searchable. Contact Customer Service for a quote or more information.
Not satisfied with your publication? For the PDF version, you must notify FDAnews within 24 hours of receipt of purchase and we will refund 100 percent of your purchase price.
Copyright ©2017. All Rights Reserved.
Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing