This unique report details what your training program must include to be effective including:
- Two areas that should become your training focus and will yield a return on investment
- Four root causes of inadequate training
- Three domains of educational activity
- Four ways that adult learners effectively perceive information
- The six levels of learning and how to determine which level is appropriate for specific tasks
- How to weigh the four-level model of learning evaluation to ensure training is achieving its intended objective
Plus, when you order Reportedly Trained or Truly Trained: Developing GMP Training that Works, you’ll be able to:
- Identify what the FDA describes as "reportedly trained" and gain valuable perspective on the relevance of training effectiveness before it's too late
- Determine the true intent of FDA and European Union regulations when it comes to employee qualification and training effectiveness
- Discover two areas that should become your training focus so that your company's training efforts are deeper than the documentation
- Determine the common root causes of ineffective training and how to correct and prevent them
- Discover why training as a corrective action can sometimes be detrimental to the integrity of your training system
- And much more!
Reportedly Trained or Truly Trained: Developing GMP Training that Works is available for $337, in print or PDF format. Click here to order.
Interested in purchasing more than one print copy?
Significant volume discounts are available for ordering three or more
copies of the same book. You must order them at the same time and
provide a single payment to take advantage of the discount. Order below by clicking submit and then change your quantity in the shopping cart.
The discount will be calculated automatically.
3-4 copies – 10%
5-6 copies – 15%
7-9 copies – 20%
10+ copies – 25%
Call (888) 838-5578 in the U.S. or +1 (703) 538-7600 globally with any questions.
Interested in Electronic Multi-user Access?
For more information please contact Customer Service:
Save money with a license agreement allowing significant numbers of users access to an electronic version of this book. For multi-user access to multiple titles, FDAnews offers the Electronic Books Library – a personalized collection of FDAnews publications that is fully searchable.
Phone: +1 (703) 538-7600 or toll free (888) 838-5578