From infectious diseases to cancer tests, the point of care (POC) diagnostics market was worth a hefty $13.7 billion in 2010.
What will it be worth by 2016? Which sectors will soar or stagnate? How will regulatory and clinical drivers affect growth?
How will research on theranostics and microfluidics shape development and demand?
Which companies will have the products and pipelines to beat competitors and deliver strong, sustained earnings?
Here’s where to find the answers — and plan your future!
The Point of Care Diagnostics: Players, Products & Future Marketing Prospects powerhouse report pulls together the facts, figures, forecasts and competitive assessments you need to prepare for the next 5 years in the POC diagnostics market, including:
- Blood glucose: Can technology and emerging markets offset price pressures?
- Cardiac markers: Will today’s strong growth continue?
- Infectious diseases: What’s the outlook for tests promising new accuracy?
- Blood: Signs point to stable growth, but how much?
- Cardiac markers: Which companies have the best prospects in this growth area?
- Coagulation: Could existing products be wiped off the map by new technologies?
- Cancer tests: Will calls for tighter regulation affect profits?
- Pregnancy and fertility: What’s the secret to keeping growth stable despite growing
competition and reduced consumer spending?
- Urinalysis: What players will dominate?
- Drugs of abuse: How will technology affect pipelines and competition?
Buy now to get the tools you need to make business decisions based on the latest projections for the future, such as:
- Authoritative, segment-by-segment reviews of challenges and opportunities for 10 key
POC testing sectors
- Exclusive forecasts that identify the fastest-growing sectors, now through 2016
- Data on the current size in major markets and technology sectors — and the trends
shaping their future
- Analysis you can use to make competitive comparisons between key players in terms
of products and pipelines
- Sharp perspective on how commercial, regulatory and clinical drivers (and dampeners)
will affect each sector’s growth and direction
- Early-warning intelligence on theranostics, microfluidics, and other research that will
shape the future of the POC testing
From Espicom and offered by FDAnews in print or PDF format.
- Publication date: May 2011
- Price: $2,225
There's no risk when you purchase from FDAnews with our money-back guarantee. Not satisfied with your publication? Return the hard copy within 30 days (in resalable condition), and we will refund 100 percent of your purchase price (less shipping/handling). For the PDF version, you must notify FDAnews within
24 hours of receipt of purchase to receive a refund.