Olympus Introduces Five New Urology Products
Olympus is launching five new urology products at the American Urological Association Annual Meeting in New Orleans, La., the Center Valley, Pa., devicemaker announced Friday
The products include:
- Glidewire hydrophilic coated urologic guidewire.
- ShockPulse-SE for kidney stone removal.
- UltraTrack hybrid guidewire.
- The UroPass Access Sheath full portfolio, which has devices that enable multiple passage of endoscopes and retrieval devices.
- The 2000 Series Laser Fiber, which allows for better endoscope flexibility and improved irrigation.
Customers who enroll in the company’s advantage program will earn credits toward future Olympus urological products and equipment, the devicemaker says. — Jason Scott