FDA Issues Call for Consumer Representatives
Consumer groups wanting to select members for FDA advisory panels are being asked to indicate their interest.
According to a Federal Register announcement published Oct. 1, the FDA wants members for the following panels of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee:
- Anesthesiology and Respiratory Therapy Devices Panel;
- Circulatory System Devices Panel;
- Dental Products Devices Panel;
- General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel;
- General Hospital and Personal Use Devices Panel;
- Hematology and Pathology Devices Panel;
- Molecular and Clinical Genetics Panel;
- Neurological Devices Panel;
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Devices Panel; and
- Ophthalmic Devices Panel.