Technological advancements are making it easier to collect, aggregate, and report risk and performance data.
Are you now inundated with information? And unable to focus on what really matters?
Clinical trial leaders in every biopharma company are struggling with these questions. Some are ahead of others, but few have mastered the art of turning metrics into process perfection.
Find out how to put the technological advances to work for you.
Come to Princeton Nov. 14 and 15 for the first-ever Metrics Champion Consortium Summit. This will be an exclusive gathering of the top minds in trial performance metrics, spearheaded by MCC Executive Director Linda Sullivan. Our keynote speaker will be Ken Getz, Associate Professor, Director of Sponsored Programs, Tufts CSDD and Founder and Board Chair, CISCRP, clinical trials guru, founder of CenterWatch and an MCC partner.
Linda and Ken and our roster of experts will guide you through the issues that are top of mind in clinical trials metrics today:
- How is ICH-E6(R2) changing what you need to measure? What are global regulators looking for?
- How do metrics influence behavior? Are you rewarding firefighting or preventing problems? Does your staff have the critical thinking skills needed to root out what needs to be changed?
- Centralized monitoring. How is industry approaching key risk indicators and quality tolerance limits?
- Getting to the root of the problem. Pros and cons of traditional analytic approaches: Is there a better way?
- Predictive analytics. The next-level key to your success. But how do you get there?
The Clinical Trial Risk and Performance Management Summit is interactive. You’ll roll up your sleeves with speakers and fellow attendees as you tackle case studies that will bring clarity to the metrics process — and provide you with the answers you need.