Successful Import/Export Programs
Having FDA-regulated products held at ports costs time, money and your competitive edge. But it doesn’t have to.
Instead of risking containment — or even destruction — of products, let an FDA insider show you how to implement a trouble-shooting import/export program.
Here’s the one interactive workshop that arms you with a full program of today’s best compliance strategies for speeding your products out of Customs and into U.S. and global markets.
REGISTER NOW for Successful Import/Export Programs: Former FDA Expert Shows the Way.
No more guesswork about FDA priorities, processes or technologies; no more wondering about special provisions for trade shows, personal baggage and more. Former FDA import/export expert “Cap” Uldriks lays out everything you need to know to take the risks — and delays — out of importing and exporting FDA-regulated products, including:
- How to negotiate with the FDA
- Registering and listing with the FDA
- Selecting an import broker
- FDA’s and U.S. Custom’s dual role
- Procedural fundamentals
- PREDICT: the FDA’s computer screening program
- U.S. Custom’s process and computer link to the FDA
- OASIS: the FDA’s computer tracking program
- FDA automatic detention/import alert list
- Special provisions: trade shows, return for repair, compassionate use, personal baggage
- Options when your imports or exports are detained
Click here to view the full agenda
Additional materials included!
Your registration includes the two-day interactive workshop plus a comprehensive binder featuring all slides from the workshop presentations, plus a wealth of reference documents to save you and your entire team time — and mistakes — for years to come.
Remember, there are all too many stories of products that enter ports worth $2 million that end up getting destroyed by the FDA and U.S. Customs or leaving the port worth just a fraction of their value. Keep stories like this from being part of your business!
Space Is Limited — Register Today for
Successful Import/Export Programs:
Former FDA Expert Shows the Way.
your expert speaker
Casper “Cap” Uldriks,
Founder of Encore Insight LLC
Who will benefit?
This intensive hands-on training workshop is of immediate value to drug, biologics, device and diagnostics companies, as well as contract drug manufacturers, OTC companies, API suppliers, excipient suppliers, freight-forwarders and customs brokers. Personnel who will benefit the most include:
- Regulatory compliance officers
- Supply chain managers
- Manufacturing directors and supervisors
- Executive management