Gain Year-round, Unrestricted Access
Looking for the latest information on quality and regulatory compliance books and management reports to bring a team or a colleague up to speed?
Guess what — we’ve got you covered. Our Books Library gives you year-round unrestricted access to all the essential FDAnews quality and regulatory compliance management reports and books your company or department needs. They’re easy to download and share from any computer, whether you’re traveling, in your office or at home.
Purchase the FDAnews Books Library to enjoy these benefits:
- Unrestricted access to timely information on inspections, auditing, validation, recalls, pharmacovigilance, biosimilars, adverse events, QSR Data, supply chain, financial disclosure requirements and much more
- The convenience of downloading PDFs to save or print at any time
- Notifications to alert you of each new book we publish and add to the library, so you’re up to speed
- The peace of mind of never losing books and reports again
- The advantage of absolutely the best value when purchasing books from FDAnews
Why wait? Order your single-user one-year subscription for $1,297.
Also available: Take advantage of our multi-user and site licenses of the FDAnews Books Library, so you’ll have the most-informed workforce! Contact James DeFalco, Sales Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 703.538.7638 to receive a custom quote.