Simplifying Global Compliance
Device Contract Manufacturer and Supplier Management Solutions for Solving Your #1 Headache
How would you like to learn about a tool that has been developed to quantify your contractor and supplier risk and make managing them easier?
Plus, this tool would save time and give you a great document to show the FDA to justify your management of your primary and sub–tier suppliers.
Add in straight talk from the FDA regarding trends about contractor and supplier management mistakes for a top-notch, real world solution.
Policing suppliers is a constant headache ... and your greatest challenge. But it doesn’t have to be. We’re here to lend a hand!
A Day of Learning
Order today for a full day of regulatory guidance, plus practical take-home tips and tools to help you work successfully with contract manufacturers and suppliers.
It’s a audio CD/transcript, sponsored by FDAnews and featuring top speakers from the FDA and industry. Without ever leaving the comfort of your office, you’ll gain practical knowledge that helps you control the contractors and suppliers you rely on.
You’ll get theory — and practice, too. Every listener will walk away with a workplace-tested quantitative risk assessment tool to apply in their own workplaces for an immediate payoff. Highlights include…
- Melissa Torres of the CDRH’s Office of Compliance kicks off the proceedings with straight talk on the trends the FDA is seeing during inspections and tips on how to avoid running afoul of regulations.
- Consultant Janis Olson of Eduquest, a 22-year FDA veteran and chair of the virtual conference, shows how outsourcing doesn’t mean your validation obligations are over — even if you’ve worked with and trusted a supplier for years.
- Jackie Torfin of Heraeus Medical Components walks you through a case study using a quantitative risk assessment tool to rank a supplier. You’ll be able to create your own copy of the tool to suit your company’s unique demands.
An All-Star Cast
- Melissa Torres, Office of Compliance, CDRH, FDA
- Janis Olson, Vice President of Regulatory and Quality Services, EduQuest (Conference Chair)
- Jacqueline Torfin, Vice President of Quality, Heraeus Medical Components
- Alan Minsk, Leader, Food and Drug Practice Team, Arnall Golden Gregory LLP (invited)
- Deborah Geyman, Senior Manager, Corporate Quality Audit, St. Jude Medical
You’ll benefit from this audio CD/transcript if your company is involved in:
- Medical device manufacture
- Diagnostics manufacture
- Contract manufacturing
- Raw materials manufacturing or processing
- OEM manufacturing
Copyright ©2018. All Rights Reserved.
Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing