Subscribe to Devices & Diagnostics Letter: Save $300 and Get a FREE webinar CD (usually $327)
With a subscription to Devices & Diagnostics Letter (D&DL), you get professionally researched,
fully vetted, expertly written articles by our experienced staff for the kind of quick-read weekly update
you need to stay current — without having to waste a minute of your busy work day on unproductive
BONUS: In every issue, you get links to additional documents that support D&DL’s articles, such
as draft and final guidances, warning letters, proposed and final rules, closeout letters, full texts
of proposed legislation, GAO reports, and many others.
Why not place your order NOW and save $300 off the regular one-year price of $1,247 — plus
receive a FREE copy of our best-selling webinar CD Medical Device Excise Tax: Practical
Answers to Eligibility, Exemptions, Pricing and Compliance Tax Answers for Non-Tax
Professionals , usually $327.
In just 90 minutes, medical device tax expert, Dan Lynn, will walk attendees through each
element of the tax calculation. He will guide you through 6 major questions everyone is asking:
- What companies are subject to the tax and why?
- How does the IRS determine what’s a taxable product and what’s not — some of the
answers will surprise you!
- Exemptions, exemptions, exemptions! How can I legally exempt various products
from the tax?
- If my products do apply, how do I determine the constructive sales price and when should
I use it? Underpaying this tax is definitely not recommended.
- Avoiding compliance woes — have I properly registered my company and product lines,
what about selling to “sister” companies, or where do I send the money and how?
- What about quirky stuff like combination products and kitting/convenience kits — what’s
up with them?
There’s absolutely no risk to you. You get our 100% Money-Back Guarantee: If at any time, for
any reason, you become dissatisfied with Devices & Diagnostics Letter, you may cancel your
subscription and receive a full refund. No questions asked.
So, why wait? Become a subscriber to Devices & Diagnostics Letter today. It couldn’t be easier.