Now that you’ve had a chance to take a look at the current issue of The GMP Letter, you can see
how valuable an annual subscription could be.
Imagine receiving this crucial coverage every month.
You get professionally researched, fully vetted, expertly written articles by our experienced staff
for the kind of quick-read monthly update you need to stay current — without having to waste a
minute of your busy work day on unproductive internet searches.
BONUS: You get links to key documents acquired by the
FDAnews editorial staff, including
actual 483s, warning letters, closeout letters, guidances, FDA notices,
and many others.
Why not place your order NOW and save $150 off the regular one-year price of $985 — plus
receive a FREE copy of our best-selling webinar CD Medical Device Excise Tax: Practical
Answers to Eligibility, Exemptions, Pricing and Compliance Tax Answers for Non-Tax
Professionals, usually $327.
In just 90 minutes, medical device tax expert, Dan Lynn, will walk attendees through each
element of the tax calculation. He will guide you through 6 major questions everyone is asking:
- What companies are subject to the tax and why?
- How does the IRS determine what’s a taxable product and what’s not — some of the
answers will surprise you!
- Exemptions, exemptions, exemptions! How can I legally exempt various products
from the tax?
- If my products do apply, how do I determine the constructive sales price and when should
I use it? Underpaying this tax is definitely not recommended.
- Avoiding compliance woes — have I properly registered my company and product lines,
what about selling to “sister” companies, or where do I send the money and how?
- What about quirky stuff like combination products and kitting/convenience kits — what’s
up with them?
There’s absolutely no risk to you. You get our 100% Money-Back Guarantee: If at any time, for
any reason, you become dissatisfied with The GMP Letter, you may cancel your subscription and
receive a full refund. No questions asked.
So, why wait? Simply choose the format you prefer — electronic or print — and become a
subscriber to The GMP Letter today. It couldn’t be easier.