Are you tired of training new employees and over and over again on cGMPs?
The answer is probably yes. Good news…we have a solution to your problem. Better news…you never have to do the training again.
In one-easy-to-access place you’ll have:
• A 15-minute video presentation
• Reader’s guide and lesson plan
• Discussion guide worksheet and answer key
• Knowledge assessment and answer key In addition, employees will find this quick, self-paced training session motivational as well as informative.
It offers lessons on:
• The importance of adhering to cGMPs, as illustrated by three chilling tragedies
• Reasons for the development of cGMPs
• Ways in which the FDA determines if a company is following cGMPs
• How the FDA protects the public when there are cGMP violations
• How failure to follow cGMPs can affect the future of a company as well as public health Why are cGMPs So Important?
is ideal for pre-employment training or as a GMP refresher course. It’s an essential tool for drug company training professionals, HR departments, manufacturing directors and supervisors, QA/QC personnel, anybody new to the industry and consultants/service providers.
DVD and eLearning
The DVD can be played on any computer with a disc drive or DVD player.
The Leader’s Guide, Discussion Guide, Assessment and Answer Key are separate from the DVD and can be customized.
Running time: 20 minutes
The eLearning program includes source files for editing (Articulate Software required) and is available in three formats:
CD, which will run directly off the CD;
Web, which will run off an intranet or the internet; or
LMS, which will run off your learning management system.
If you chose any of the eLearning formats, a customer service representative will contact you for the following details:
How would you like the completion status set?
What is your assessment pass percentage?
In addition, if you choose the LMS version, a representative will ask which platform you need the program provided in:
Copyright ©2019. All Rights Reserved. Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing