Is Your Company Recall Ready? - Webinar CD/Transcript
Is Your Company Recall Ready?: 10 Lessons from the Field
The FDA requires drug and device makers to conduct regular effectiveness checks on their recall processes. It's a time consuming requirement, but one that can identify areas for improvement in your recall plan, helping protect your brand.
Lack of proper recall planning and expertise can open your company to regulatory compliance issues, hefty fines and irreparable brand damage. With so much on the line, you want to be certain your plan complies with regulations, protects consumers and the integrity of your brand.
If your company is one of the fortunate few that haven’t experienced a recall, your team may be inexperienced in effectively dealing with recalls and all their intricacies. Limited staff experience could be a significant issue.
If faced with a recall today, would your company be ready? To ensure you will be, order the webinar CD and transcript, Is Your Company Recall Ready? 10 Lessons from the Field.
It's your opportunity to tap into the broad expertise of Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS, a leading organization with over 20 years of experience successfully managing all stages of the product recall lifecycle — while also protecting people and brands.
In 90 fast paced minutes, you'll find out how to assess your current recall plans to see if they'll really work when you put them into action. And you'll learn these specifics:
- To recall or not? Your policies should tell you how to decide when a recall is required. Hear about companies that made the right recall decision, and those that did not —and how the choice affected their brand.
- Necessary Resources. Who you have to contact and how to reach them if you decide to implement a recall.
- FDA Compliance. Your communications with the FDA must occur within certain periods and meet very specific requirements. But watch out, they vary depending on the nature of the recall.
- Conducting Mock Recalls. Get tips from the pros and the benefits and takeaways of thoroughly testing your recall readiness.
- 10 Lessons from the Field. Every recall is different, with some similarities in the types of things that can go wrong. Hear about ten problems you might never guess could be waiting for you.
- And much more.
Your brand can't afford to make mistakes during a recall or in complying with FDA requirements. Do the right thing — for yourself and your company and start your path towards recall readiness.