Observational Studies - Webinar CD/Transcript
Observational Studies: New Frontiers in Gathering Evidence
Whether you market drugs or devices, you must demonstrate convincingly that your products are safe and effective in the real world.
Observational studies are increasingly critical in compiling and communicating evidence of clinical, economic, and humanistic value.
Will the observational studies you create deliver persuasive data? Do you have the skill set to construct persuasive and scientifically sound patient registries?
Make sure you know:
- What constitutes reasonable and compelling evidence
- What stakeholders are demanding real world evidence
- How to cost-efficiently run an observational study
Jeff Trotter, president of Continuum Clinical, will walk you through the opportunities and pitfalls of observational studies. He will cover:
- Key findings from Continuum’s 9th Survey on Observational Research
- The critical link between strategy and operational efficiency in observational studies
- Setting internal and external expectations for real world evidence
- Best practices for ensuring clinical and commercial collaboration in support of observational studies and patient registries
Develop critical evidence faster by using observational studies.