Leveraging Social Media in Pharma - Webinar CD/Transcript
Leveraging Social Media in Pharma: The Hidden Message from the Masses
Social media poses a unique set of challenges to the drug industry — from identification of adverse events to FDA restrictions on marketing.
The billions of conversations taking place on social media provide drug companies with a big opportunity to leverage their data and metadata. To turn this data into useful information for decision-making, strategies and processes need to be developed.
Social media experts — John MacDonald and Phil Baumann — of C3i Healthcare discuss how to best use social media. They will focus on the following:
- The value and relevance of social media data
- Why and how monitoring social media conversations presents an important opportunity
- How to overcome concerns about adverse events and product quality complaints by demonstrating a process workflow for identification and proper triaging
- The components and detail of structuring data into meaningful elements
- The different approaches between monitoring HCP and consumer conversations
- Technological considerations
- Best practices for monitoring and interacting on social media platforms
The conversations are happening and it’s time to capture them and use them to your advantage. Order Leveraging Social Media in Pharma today.