Pharma Strategies in Latin America - Webinar CD/Transcript
Pharma Strategies in Latin America: Keys to Success Special Two-Part FDAnews Webinar
This two-part webinar CD and transcript will provide valuable insights into the regulatory, clinical and marketing landscape for any company doing or planning to engage business in Latin America, whether exporting, in local partnership or manufacturing within the region.
Get answers to these important questions:
- What countries offer the greatest IP protection?
- What countries are planning major regulatory changes in the next 12 months?
- What countries offer the best partnership opportunities?
- What countries have the strictest clinical trial requirements?
- What countries have the most robust adverse events reporting rules?
- What countries have the most complex post-marketing surveillance guidance?
Our expert faculty will cover all aspects of the drug development cycle, from research and clinical trials to post-marketing surveillance, through the prism of the social, political, business and regulatory perspective in Latin America.
- Gain the latest insights and updates of ongoing regulatory convergence initiatives in Latin America.
- Find out where the real marketing opportunities are in the region — and how you can take advantage of them.
- Become familiar with strategic partnering opportunities for clinical development, regulatory filings, marketing and commercialization of biopharmaceutical products.
- Understand the regulatory complexities of the region and the specific opportunities and challenges in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico.
- Discover the regulatory and legal rubric you’ll encounter in the drug development process, including unique clinical trial regulations, GMP requirements, approval obstacles and shortcuts, post-approval marketing standards, adverse event reporting and more.
- Determine what course of action is best for your company in this region, in terms of investing dollars and resources in a growing, diverse but ambiguous (we recommend potential instead of ambiguous) environment.
- Take an analytic peek at the future opportunities for biopharmaceutical development in the region.
This webinar CD and transcript will cover all you need to know about entering the Latin American market from research and clinical trials to post-marketing surveillance and adverse event reporting.