Webinar Training Pass 2-Year Renewal W/Management Report
We can’t give you more staff members or travel money to get to new training programs. But we can provide expert training for you in ONE place … without ever leaving your office.
FDAnews’ Webinar Training Pass
The Training Pass program gives you year-round unrestricted access to hundreds of web-based training programs, featuring top consultants, expert speakers and FDA officials.
Topics covered in these training webinars include social media, GLP Auditing, inspectional readiness, process validation, recalls, spreadsheet validation, Pharmacovigilance strategies, understanding biosimilars, insight on PDUFA V, adverse event compliance and reporting, QSR Data, supply chain risks, financial disclosure requirements for clinical investigators and much more.
When you register for the Training Pass, you get instant on-demand access to our ever growing collection of webinars, AND access to all of our LIVE webinars for the life of your subscription.
You’ll automatically be registered for every webinar we host — we'll send dial-in instructions via email prior to every webinar and a monthly reminder of upcoming programs. You’ll always have access to our archive programs. All you have to do is dial in!That’s less than $11 for each archived webinar alone. Add in the live webinars you’ll have access to, during the year and the cost per training session drops even more.
To Recap, Here’s What Your New Training Pass Gives You:
- Training from the best minds and thought leaders in the industry.
- Wide variety of topics to help you stay in compliance with the FDA.
- Instant, on-demand, unlimited access to all 120+ archived webinars and 40 new ones we’re working on.
- One automatic registration to every live webinar we’ll ever host for the life of your subscription. You can get additional lines for half price.
- Special Training Pass member discounts to live workshops and conferences.
Get yours today!
Note: Your Training Pass allows you to have unlimited access to the archived webinars which can be viewed as many times as needed. You will also receive a registration for one dial-in to each live webinar over the life of your subscription.