Mitigating FDA, Customs Enforcement Actions for Imported Goods - Webinar CD/Transcript
Mitigating FDA, Customs Enforcement Actions for Imported Goods: Best Practices for Importing Medical Products, Foods & Cosmetics
Record levels of warning letters are being issued for imported medical devices, pharmaceuticals, foods and cosmetics.
Compliance and an understanding of what to do if the FDA initiates an enforcement proceeding are essential.
How can you avoid having your products on the Import Alert List?
Join Jennifer Diaz — Founder, Diaz Trade Law — as she covers the following issues affecting imports:
- Changes to the Cuban embargo
- Best practices for responding to “liquidated damages claims” from CBP
- Resolving CBP issues by submitting the appropriate response when CBP says your goods are under "detention," will be "seized," and "forfeited”
- Best practices for responding to placement on the Import Alert List
- Effective tactics for getting your company off of the Import Alert List
Order today and gain a comprehensive understanding of both FDA and CBP enforcement actions.