Simplifying Global Compliance
Understanding China’s New Medical Device Regulations, 2016 Edition
|Quantity Discounts||1 - 2|
|3 - 4|
|5 - 6|
|7 - 9|
|10 - 9999|
Understanding China's New
Medical Device Regulations
China has dramatically revamped its medical device regulations in every major area including:
- Research and development
- Post-market surveillance
And its equivalent of the FDA, the CFDA, isn't close to being finished with ticketing advertising and promotion, adverse event reporting, and device classification for new regulation this year.
This new edition of Understanding China's New Medical Device Regulations includes a new updated chapter written by experts John Balzano and Christopher Chen of Covington and Burling, LLP that explains:
- The Good Clinical Practices requirements that took effect on June 1, 2016
- The recently released new clinical trial exemption catalogs
- How the CFDA restructured its medical device adverse event regulations last December
You'll learn real specifics as you work your way through the incredible detail of this report, covering such areas as:
- Changes in the basic requirements for registering a medical device in China, including moratoriums on devicemakers that fail to satisfy registration requirements and, in serious cases, even revoke their licenses.
- CFDA's greater enforcement power to order recalls, terminate sales, freeze imports and, most importantly, issue larger penalties to and even shut down devicemakers.
- New, more lenient rules governing the completion of manufacturing facilities before registering devices.
- New guidance on when contract manufacturers can produce devices for another company.
Order your copy today and stay on top of China's medical device regulations.
PDF Edition — $397
Who Will Benefit
- Regulatory affairs
Save money with a license agreement allowing significant numbers of users access to an electronic version of this book. For multi-user access to multiple titles, FDAnews offers the FDAnews Online Library — a personalized collection of FDAnews publications that is fully searchable. Contact Customer Service for a quote or more information.
Not satisfied with your publication? For the PDF version, you must notify FDAnews within 24 hours of receipt of purchase and we will refund 100 percent of your purchase price.
Copyright ©2018. All Rights Reserved.
Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing