Medical Technology in the Digital Age - Webinar CD/Transcript
Medical Technology in the Digital Age: Managing Cybersecurity and Other Legal Risks with Connected Medical Devices
Device manufacturers: What legal and regulatory risks do you face with connected medical devices? What can you do to help mitigate the risks?
Join Scott Danzis, Jennifer Martin and Mark Young — all lawyers with Covington & Burling — on Aug. 10 as they delve into the FDA’s expectations related to cybersecurity.
After attending this webinar you’ll understand:
- What legal risks you face from hackers and how to mitigate that risk.
- How the vulnerability demonstrated in the Hospira Symbiq infusion system situation impacts your risk management initiative — and your bottom line.
- What FDA is really looking for by recommending that you identify and address cybersecurity risks as part of its required design and control validation activities for medical devices.
- How to comply with the provisions of the Cybersecurity Information Security Act of 2015 that affect all medical device manufacturers.
- How to share cyber threat information without incurring additional risk.
- How the similarities and differences of medical device interconnectivity regulation in Europe v. the U.S. affect your day-to-day operations.
Register today and learn how to protect your company and patients from the risks of cyberattacks.