The New Normal — 3D Printing and Digital Manufacturing - Webinar CD/Transcript
The New Normal — 3D Printing and Digital Manufacturing: Making Sense of New FDA Guidance and Product Liability
Mark Carlisle Levy — litigator and trial attorney at Eckert Seamons — and Richard Underwood — manager at Exponent — analyzes the implications of the FDA’s May 2016 draft Gguidance for stakeholders in the digital manufacturing industry.
In this session you’ll learn:
- The FDA’s view of 3D printing
- The FDA’s view of what needs to be regulated
- How to submit a device for approval
- Liability issues digital manufacturers face
- How to address risk management and product liability issues
Order today and gain an analytical understanding of the current 3D printing draft guidance.