FSMA’s Food Defense Rule - Webinar CD/Transcript
FSMA’s Food Defense Rule: Practical Considerations for Protecting Against Ultimate Harm and Complying with FDA’s Final Rule
The Food Defense Rule, published May 27, is a first of its kind regulation that requires significant education and outreach.
The FDA has emphasized that even facilities with developed food safety procedures need to review their existing procedures carefully and make revisions to comply with the new requirements.
What do you need to do to remain compliant?
Join industry experts John O’Brien and Christopher Ripple — both lawyers with McGuire Woods, LLP — on Aug. 17 when they will discuss how proactively planning for the Food Defense Rule will help ensure an integrated approach to food safety operations.
Attendees will learn the following:
- The requirements of the Food Defense Rule.
- The changes to the final rule and their significance.
- Practical considerations for drafting a compliant food safety plan.
- An overview of the issues and challenges that remain unresolved
- What the industry should be watching for in the future.
Register today for an introduction to some practical considerations to take into account when drafting and documenting a FSMA-compliant food defense plan.