OTC Labeling and Advertising - Webinar CD/Transcript
OTC Labeling and Advertising: Claims, Compliance and Avoiding Enforcement Action
What are the most significant new developments that marketers of OTC drugs face?
Stacy Erhlich and Will Woodlee — Partners at Kleinfed, Kaplan & Becker, LLC — will discuss what OTC drug products require premarket approval, labeling and promotion rules, and common but avoidable mistakes in marketing OTC drug products.
They will highlight areas of regulatory risk and the current enforcement priorities of the FDA, FTC and other regulatory bodies.
After listening to this session you will know:
- How the FDA determines whether the agency will regulate a product as a drug and whether the drug must be dispensed only with a health care provider’s prescription?
- Which OTC drugs require prior approval from FDA
- The difference between OTC drug labeling and advertising, and who regulates the content of these materials
- What needs to appear on OTC drug labeling and the common mistakes made by industry
- The current FDA and FTC enforcement trends
Avoid the common mistakes in marketing OTC drug products. Order today.