Conducting a Connected Medical Device Security Risk Assessment - Webinar CD/Transcript
Conducting a Connected Medical Device Security Risk Assessment
How should you conduct a risk assessment for your connected medical devices?
Security risk specialists Russell Jones and Nick Sikorski — both with Deloitte & Touche — discuss how security risk assessments need to be conducted and how to develop remediations to reduce risks to an acceptable level.
By listening to this 90-minute session you will learn:
- What threats have emerged as medical device functionality has grown
- The risks that are arising as a result of the fast changing cybersecurity landscape
- The impact of the FDA’s recently released draft guidance on 510(k) submissions related to the design, development, maintenance, and disposition on connected medical devices
- New and emerging standards and guidance for connected medical device cybersecurity (e.g. AAMI TIR57) and how they can be used to secure connected medical devices
- How to conduct a connected medical device security risk assessment aligned with industry leading practices
- Where the industry may be going next regarding cybersecurity of connected medical devices
Order today and hear about evolving leading practices for conducting security risk assessments on connected medical devices.