Medical Device Production and Process Control for Equipment - Webinar CD/Transcript
Medical Device Production and Process Control for Equipment
Production equipment is an often overlooked — but critical — part of an effective QMS.
Join industry expert, Dan O’Leary on Nov. 17 when he’ll discuss how an effective system for production equipment can improve device manufacturing, support a low cost approach and improve equipment operator safety.
After attending this 90-minute webinar you will be able to:
- Understand the QMS requirements in QSR, ISO 13485:2003, and ISO 13485:2016
- Learn the OSHA standards for machine guarding and LOTO and why to apply them for both installation and maintenance
- Understand how to incorporate calibration requirements into production equipment maintenance
- Identify maintenance strategies and their application including time based, activity based, and reliability centered maintenance
- Learn how to allocate maintenance activities between the operator and the maintenance crew
- Understand classical equipment effectiveness metrics
BONUS MATERIALS: Participants will receive an activity analysis based on the three QMS versions and the OSHA regulations.
Register today for a comprehensive assessment of what you need for effective implementation.