Effective and Efficient Medical Device Recalls - Webinar CD/Transcript
Effective and Efficient Medical Device Recalls: Creating your Recall Strategy
You can’t afford to make mistakes during a recall.
Effectiveness checks can be a time consuming requirement, but can identify areas for improvement in your recall plan.
Lack of proper recall planning and expertise can open your company to regulatory compliance issues — hefty fines — and irreparable brand damage.
And if you are one of the lucky few who has not experienced a recall, your team may be inexperienced in effectively dealing with recalls and their intricacies.
Join Willie Bryant and Chris Harvey — both of Stericycle ExpertSOLUTIONS for a discussion on how to assess your current recall plans to see if they’ll really work when you put them into action.
By listening to this 90-minute session you will learn the following:
- To recall or not?: Your policies should tell you how to decide when a recall is required. Hear about companies that made the right recall decision, and those that did not — and how the choice affected their brand.
- Necessary Resources: Who you have to contact and how to reach them if you decide to implement a recall.
- FDA Compliance: Your communications with the FDA must occur within certain periods and meet very specific requirements. But watch out, they vary depending on the nature of the recall.
- Conducting Mock Recalls: Get tips from the pros and the benefits and takeaways of thoroughly testing your recall readiness.
- 10 Lessons from the Field: Every recall is different, with some similarities in the types of things that can go wrong. Hear about ten problems you might never guess could be waiting for you.
You can’t afford to make mistakes during a recall. Order today and evaluate your recall plan with confidence.