Simplifying Global Compliance
Pharmaceutical Regulation Under Gottlieb-Trump - Webinar Recording/Transcript
|Quantity Discounts||1 - 2|
|3 - 4|
|5 - 6|
|7 - 9|
|10 - 9999|
Pharmaceutical Regulation under Gottlieb-Trump
In Part III of FDAnews’s Expert Insight Series, our panel takes up drug regulation, policy and enforcement.
It will be 10 months into the Trump administration and the drug regulation picture will be coming clearer. New drug policies will have been established. New Trump-Gottlieb appointees will be assuming office. Many new products will have been approved. And it will be coming clear how fundamental standards for approval will differ from the past.
Perhaps most important, specific policies will be starting to emerge: Product approvals, opioids, drug pricing, and more.
Given the fluid nature of events though, panelists are certain to range beyond the topic of the day. Even if you haven’t participated previously, be certain to take in the final session where panelists look to the shape of things to come — 2018, 2019 and beyond. Multiple registration is a bargain, with special pricing to lower your costs. Other installments include:
- What We’ve Learned Since Scott Gottlieb Was Confirmed
- Device Regulation under Gottlieb & Trump
- Global Regulation under Gottlieb-Trump and a Look Ahead
If you are in drugs or biologics, you know this is the must-attend session.
- Executive Suite
- Regulatory Affairs
- Legal Counsel
- Manufacturing – GMP/QSR/GCP
- Clinical Trial Design
- Data Integrity
- Postmarket Safety
- Commercial Operations
Meet Your Presenters
- Wayne Pines, chief FDA spokesman for seven years. Mr. Pines was FDA Alumnus of the Year (2004). He now advises FDA-regulated clients on crisis communications ...
- Peter Pitts, top policy adviser to FDA Commissioner McClellan among other FDA leadership positions. While at the FDA Mr. Pitts worked directly with Scott Gottlieb. He now heads the Center for Medicine in the Public Interest ...
- Marc Scheineson Esq., partner, Alston & Bird LLP. As FDA associate commissioner for legislative affairs, Mr. Scheineson was active on Rx user fees, debarment, medical device amendments and nutrition labeling, among other innovative policies. He has also served as a counsel to the House Ways & Means Committee ...
- Jill Hartzler Warner Esq., VP of Regulatory Policy, Catalyst Healthcare Consulting. Over 30+ years as an international regulatory policy specialist, Ms. Warner held FDA leadership roles including Associate Commissioner, Senior Advisor, and Associate Chief Counsel. She oversaw policy on orphan products development, combination products, pediatric therapeutics, good clinical practice, regenerative medicine, and advisory committee oversight and management, among other responsibilities ...
- Dan Kracov Esq., Partner, Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP. As one of the nation’s foremost FDA legal practitioners, Mr. Kracov is known for expertise in development, approval and marketing of FDA-regulated products — not only drugs and devices but also foods, dietary supplements and cosmetics ...
Copyright ©2019. All Rights Reserved.
Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing