Four Hot Topics in FDA Regulation & Compliance - Webinar Recording/Transcript
Four Hot Topics in FDA Regulation & Compliance: Opioids, Biosimilars, Right-to-Try and Dietary Supplements
There’s the opioid initiative and the FDA’s opioid task force. There’s right-to-try, biosimilars and dietary-supplement regulation. And host of other changes from the FDA, Congress, the White House and even on the state level.
Join noted FDA legal scholar Roseann B. Termini Esq. for the real skinny on four top issues. You’ll discover everything you need to know … in just 90 minutes.
- Trump’s opioid initiative: How goes the crackdown on Rx firms and opioids?
- FDA opioid task force: Initiatives to combat the opioid epidemic
- Right to Try and S. 204: Where does guidance on the new law stand?
- Dietary supplement regulation: Food? Drug? Something new?
- Biosimilar Development and the BPCI Act (Revision 2) Guidance: Nuances of the new-and-revised draft Q&As
From drugs to biotech, devices to diagnostics, every FDA-regulated player could do with a crystal ball. We offer the closest thing.