Pharmaceutical Social Media Advertising – Webinar Recording/Transcript
Pharmaceutical Social Media Advertising: Expand Your Reach and Prevent Regulatory Mistakes
Want to attend the live webinar on June 4? Click here to register.
Pharmaceutical advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms is constantly changing and requires an adaptable approach to comply with FDA social media guidelines.
You need concrete strategies for creating, designing, planning, managing and evaluating your social media performance to avoid costly warning letters and untitled letters.
Fred Church, quantitative healthcare market research specialist and founder of Format Analytics, will share how to make the most of your social media strategies and increase your audience engagement efforts.
- Find out which platforms — Facebook, Instagram, Twitter — are the best fit for different therapeutic products
- Determine whether branded or unbranded content is more appropriate for specific products and focus areas
- Explore ways to use market research to test and evaluate your social media including a methodology for forecasting your return on investment prior to launch
- Ensure you can protect your organization by following all applicable FDA social media guidances and understand current FDA thinking since the last guidances were issued in 2014
- Hear what experts expect to see on social media as platforms grow and what it means for your pharmaceutical advertising
Discover how social media platforms can expand your market reach with this expert-led webinar.
Meet Your Presenter:
Fred Church is a quantitative healthcare market research specialist and the founder of Format Analytics, a research agency focused on the analysis of direct-to-consumer (DTC) pharmaceutical advertising. For more than 20 years, he has been at the forefront of forecasting the sales impact and return on investment of DTC campaigns, using quantitative research and validated statistical models to accurately forecast their impact. His agency’s models predict ROI, determine ideal channel mix and enable optimization of media investment.
Who Will Benefit:
- Anyone creating, designing, planning, managing or evaluating social media promotion for pharmaceuticals
- Advertising and promotion specialists