Preparing for the EU-MDR Audit: Understanding New Requirements and Processes
Does your organization have the right strategies in place for a notified body (NB) review?
The EU-MDR is likely to be delayed for a year due to the COVID-19 pandemic. You need to understand how audits of your operation will be conducted under Article 10 — Obligations of the Manufacturer.
The Preparing for the EU-MDR Audit: Understanding New Requirements and Processes management report provides a detailed explanation of the quality management auditing requirements and processes created by the EU-MDR. The report is broken down into easy-to-follow instructions that teach you:
- The key elements of a quality management system listed in Article 10
- How to create an internal auditing plan that will help you prepare for NB audits
- How to apply the requirements of Annex II to each of your devices or device families
- The process of applying to a NB to conduct an audit
- What technical documentation auditors will examine
- What operations need compliance checklists and how to develop them
- The roles and responsibilities of a devicemaker’s person responsible for regulatory compliance
- Necessary qualifications of a person responsible for regulatory compliance
The report also offers other valuable resources including a summary of Article 10 — Obligations of the Manufacturer — cross-referenced to other articles and annexes along with a matrix of references to technical documentation throughout the EU-MDR.
Make sure you have the right strategies in place for regulatory compliance with the rigorous EU-MDR mandates! Order your copy today.
Who Will Benefit
- Head of quality
- Regulatory compliance manager
- Designated person responsible for regulatory compliance
Add to Cart
May 20, 2020
Save money with a license agreement allowing significant numbers of users access to an electronic version of this book. For multi-user access to multiple titles, FDAnews offers the FDAnews Books Library — a personalized collection of FDAnews publications that is fully searchable. Contact Customer Service for a quote or more information.
Not satisfied with your publication? For the PDF version, you must notify FDAnews within 24 hours of receipt of purchase and we will refund 100 percent of your purchase price.