Commissioner Gottlieb’s FDA: His First Year and a Look Ahead - Webinar Recording/Transcript
Commissioner Gottlieb’s FDA: His First Year and a Look Ahead
What we know about the Gottlieb FDA: That lots is getting done.
What we need to know: What will he do next?
Who owns the crystal ball: Wayne Pines, long-time FDA spokesman and now a sought-after consultant, fronting a panel of FDA-watchers and gurus (TBA).
What you need to know: Where to sign up.
For 90 minutes, Pines and team will lay out the key initiatives to date plus what to expect down the road. Here’s just a taste of what you’ll discover:
- Drug pricing and marketing: What the Commissioner is trying to change, and how he’s going about making it happen
- Drug and device approvals: How the process has changed, how it could change in the future
- The opioid crisis: Comr. Gottlieb’s strategy to deal with it
- Enforcement: Gottlieb priorities and how they’ll affect you
- The Gottlieb agenda: Now – and down the road
- And MUCH more!
In only his first year, Gottlieb and the FDA have taken actions intended to lower drug prices and alter the economics of healthcare delivery. Every drug and device maker, not to mention clinical trial operators and other FDA-regulated players, need to know what the Commissioner still has in store. Here’s how to find out … from folks who know.