Spreadsheet Validation - Webinar Recording/Transcript
Spreadsheet Validation: Tools and Techniques for Data Integrity
Perch on the shoulder of an expert to discover potential pitfalls and innovative approaches. Get feedback, resolve pain points and share experiences in real time.
Compliance expert David Harrison supplies the answers — and more.
Mr. Harrison, a principal consultant with CSV Compliance Ltd., has shepherded more than 400 spreadsheet validation projects for life science clients like you. He’ll discuss the best practices and available options for validating spreadsheets.
- Discuss FDA examples of noncompliance and regulatory concerns with respect to 21 CFR 210-211, 21 CFR Part 11 and 21 CFR Part 820
- Determine spreadsheet validation gaps the FDA targets
- Choose an approach for efficient and repeatable validation that fits into your traditional QA and validation processes
- Generate spreadsheet specifications and qualification protocols
- Test spreadsheets and macros
- Plan, manage and resource an effective project
Drug and biotech firms, devicemakers, clinical trial operators — every regulated life science firm relies on Excel spreadsheets that must pass FDA muster. Close the compliance gap before you face FDA warnings and liabilities.