Implementing a Risk-Based Cleaning and Disinfection Program - Webinar Recording/ Transcript
Implementing a Risk-Based Cleaning and Disinfection Program: Best Practices for Regulatory, Compliance and Quality Professionals
Unless you are completely up to date with relevant cleaning and disinfection industry guidance documents, regulations and auditor findings… your current program may be in trouble.
Good news: expert, author and teacher, Jim Polarine, will share the latest information you need to ensure your cleaning and disinfection program is at its absolute best. He will provide critical insights into recent industry trends in disinfectant rotation, cleaning methods and frequencies and residue removal. Mr. Polarine will also clarify processes through a specially chosen case study, examining CAPA investigations with fungal and bacterial spores in cleanroom operations.
- Industry best practices in cleaning and disinfection, based on Annex I (Draft 2019) and sections of PDA Technical Report No. 70, which Mr. Polarine co-authored
- Industry best practices in disinfectant rotation
- Industry best practices in rinsing and residues
- Industry frequencies in the cleaning and disinfection
- Industry guidance documents and regulations related to cleaning and disinfection, including compliance tips from recent warning letters and 483s
Learn how to significantly advance your cleaning and disinfection program with this can’t-miss presentation. Avoid mistakes, complications and problematic investigations.