Online Pharmacies — Impact on Regulatory & Quality - Webinar Recording/Transcript
Online Pharmacies — Impact on Regulatory & Quality: Rogue Pharmacies Can Affect Your Bottom Line and Perceived Quality
Websites selling junk drugs threaten the entire ethical drug business — manufacturers, suppliers, shippers, vendors, caregivers and patients too.
These drug pirates come and go in the night, leaving global law enforcement struggling to respond. Meantime, their criminal actions undercut the legitimacy of drugmakers like you.
It’s up to you to defend yourself. But how?
J.J. Saul Esq., a lawyer in private practice and advocate for safe online pharmacies, shows where things stand and self-protection steps you can take now. You’ll discover:
- How rogue drug websites affect your operation and professional responsibilities
- Impact on existing laws and regulations, including DSCSA supply chain requirements, the Ryan Haight Act, state laws regulating online pharmacies, and rules governing e-commerce generally
- How resources such as the Alliance for Safe Online Pharmacies (ASOP) help you protect yourself by establishing best practices
- The risks consumers run when buying prescriptions and devices online
- Working with consumer groups to protect your customers
- And much more!
In this fight against an amorphous worldwide foe, global law enforcement still is trying to find its footing. Protecting yourself is up to you. This presentation provides timely assistance.