Data Integrity Problems On The Rise - Webinar CD/Transcript
Data Integrity Problems On The Rise: How to Implement the 5 Leading Solutions
Data integrity issues have become a common — and ever increasing — problem over the last few years.
Uncovering data integrity issues within your operations or partner networks can be challenging, and once data integrity issues come to light, remediating them can be even more difficult.
Drug and device companies need a system for assessing the way their staff or partners create, record, process and maintain data.
This presentation describes a proven approach to uncover and address data integrity issues within companies and their partner networks.
This presentation is presented by Glen Potvin of Quintiles Consulting. Glen has been in countless manufacturing facilities domestically and internationally and has seen firsthand the efforts to cover up data problems. And more importantly he has fixed the problems and developed systems and influenced corporate cultures to assure they don’t happen again.
In this one-of-a-kind 90-minute presentation, you will learn:
- Recent case histories highlighting recent data integrity lapses
- How to establish a “right to win mentality” through proactive steps and surveillance activities
- Proven tools and techniques used to uncover data integrity issues
- How to characterize the scale and scope of issues using methodologies like the Maturity Curve Model
- How to design and deploy the remediation strategy
- Best practices for tailoring solutions to the problems identified - One size does not fit all
- How to implement the 5 leading solutions for data integrity issues
- Improving corporate culture
- Developing clear and visible leadership
- Creating scorecards for measuring performance management
- Recruitment and retention strategies for employees that support good data management
- Risk based oversight and building effective training and development programs
BONUS — Attendees will receive:
- Case studies
- Sample templates for leading remediation solutions/methodologies
- Cultural assessment tips
- Audit checklist/questions
- Recommended list of procedures to help ensure good data integrity