FDA Regulation of Regenerative Medicine - Webinar CD/Transcript
FDA Regulation of Regenerative Medicine: Risks and Opportunities in a Shifting Regulatory Environment
The regenerative medicine industry is rapidly growing and, with major court decisions, new and significant FDA guidance, and government enforcement actions, the regulatory landscape is more complex than ever.
This webinar CD and transcript identifies key trends and policies affecting the regenerative medicine industry in 2016 including:
- How FDA is expected to regulate regenerative medicine in 2016 and beyond
- How FDA will deal with ethical issues associated with stem cell research
- How FDA’s oversight of regenerative medicine compares to global regulation
- How likely it is that Congress will pass legislation on regenerative medicine
- Why regenerative medicine contains so much political baggage
- How associations are influencing the regenerative medicine debate
Order today to gain a comprehensive understanding of the FDA’s current regulatory policies and enforcement trends affecting the regenerative medicine industry.