How to Conduct Effective Quality Audits - Webinar CD/Transcript
How to Conduct Effective Quality Audits
Is it time to schedule an internal audit?
Do you have your auditor qualifications and assignments? How should you be reporting your findings? What if they lead to CAPAs and re-audits?
It’s a lot of work…and time consuming. Are you ready?
Industry expert Dan O’Leary takes you through an effective audit plan.
In 90 minutes you will learn:
- What should be in your quality procedure
- How to develop an audit schedule
- How to qualify auditors
- How to assign auditors to avoid conflict
- What should be in an internal audit report
- When to update the audit schedule for a re-audit
- How to bring audit information to management Issues arising from ISO 13485:2016
Order today and learn how to set up a successful internal quality audit program.