Medical Device Inspections in China - Webinar CD/Transcript
Medical Device Inspections in China
If you’re doing business in China or want to — you need to know the latest device inspection requirements for manufacturing devices in China or importing them into the country.
John Balzano, a leading authority on China medical device regulation, will provide an analytical introduction to China’s medical device regulations including GMPS, self-inspections, foreign inspections and enforcement trends and requirements for importing devices.
In 90 minutes, you’ll gain a practical understanding of the following compliance issues:
- Implementation of the new GMPs, including the procedural rules for inspections, preparation, communicating with inspectors, resolving issues, and potential penalties.
- Transfer of manufacturing sites and amendment of manufacturing and device licenses.
- Policies and rules on contract manufacturing for medical devices.
- Handling self-inspections and evaluations of past compliance, including recent examples.
- Issues in importation, testing and new trends in e-commerce.
Order today to gain a comprehensive understanding of the regulations that will affect your operations in China.