Industry Trends and Best Practices for the Cleanroom Environment - Webinar CD/Transcript
Industry Trends and Best Practices for the Cleanroom Environment
Cleanrooms are complicated. Product selection, rotating disinfectants, applying disinfectants and controlling bioburdens and residues are all part of the job.
But what is the best way to handle it all?
Join industry experts Aaron Mertens and Jim Polarine for a 90-minute presentation covering all the necessary components that will allow end users to be in compliance with the FDA, EMA and MHR regulations and guidances.
After attending this session you’ll be able to:
- Implement best practices for rotating disinfectants
- Understand the critical need to control bioburden and the importance of a sound cleaning and disinfection program
- Utilize the most current industry methods for applying disinfectants
- Employ the most effective methods for controlling residues
- Comply with even the most complex FDA, EMA, and MHRA regulations and guidance
- Appreciate lessons learned from bacterial infections of duodenscopes and other similar experiences
Order today and learn the necessary components to be compliant with FDA, EMA and MHRA regulations and guidances.