Continuous Quality Improvement for Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturers – Webinar Recording/Transcript
Continuous Quality Improvement for Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Manufacturers:
Using Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Process Automation
Artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics process automation (RPA) make a huge difference in how drug and device manufacturers stay on top of endless amounts of data, get contextual relevance and improve clinical reliability.
These technologies can be applied continually to your quality management processes (QMS) to help with your decisionmaking, risk management strategies and ultimately quality products.
Join Christy Mazzarisi, Quality Lead at CGI, and master the latest methods for applying AI and RPA to your QMS.
Key Presentation Takeaways:
- Determine how new technology such as AI and RPA decreases costs, frees up staff time for higher-value tasks and increases employee engagement
- Examine how RPA and AI can be leveraged to provide the most value for your business
- Assess intelligent automation and how it reduces cost and increases quality and productivity
- Familiarize yourself with the ways AI and RPA support capabilities for digital transformation and implementation approaches, including keeping abreast of mountains of data; making sense of an overwhelming amount of clinical data, genomic data, and social determinants of health; providing contextual relevance; and improving clinical reliability
- Gain a better understanding of what to look for within your QMS to ensure it is capturing continuous improvement initiatives such as processes and systems
- Critically evaluate what continuous improvement really means and how to apply it for inspection purposes (as per ISO 9001)
- Discover industry benchmarked examples of what other companies are doing in the life sciences arena to digitize their QMS in support of continual improvement
- Interpret different methods and metrics used in continuous improvement projects, including possibly DMAIC
Use AI and RPA to improve your everyday production activities to ensure quality and compliance.
Meet Your Presenter:
Christy Mazzarisi, Quality Lead, CGI
Your webinar leader is Christy Mazzarisi, Quality Lead at CGI, an innovative and accomplished quality systems professional with a broad background in pharmaceutical and laboratory sciences (specializing in business development) with R&D and commercial manufacturing (sterile and non-sterile) experience with 15 years industry practice. Her overall background and specialties include GMP & GLP, which has led to the strategic management of major programs such as gap analysis and transformation of Annual Product Review systems, SOP transformation and optimization, QMS frameworks, and operational systems audits. She is passionate about continuous improvement activities and consistently building quality into each area of the life sciences.
Who Will Benefit:
- Quality and Compliance personnel
- Regulatory specialists/managers
- IT Quality employees
- Pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies