The 21st Century Cures Act’s Impact on Medical Devices - Webinar CD/Transcript
The 21st Century Cures Act’s Impact on Medical Devices: What You Need to Know to Thrive in 2017
The passage of the 21st Century Cures Act means you will be scrambling to meet new mandates… regulations and guidances in several key areas — including data development and maintenance, technical support, clinical approvals, breakthrough devices, device inspections and reviews, and humanitarian device exemptions.
Join legal expert Jim O’Reilly for a discussion on the biggest change in the daily activities of the device regulatory community in four decades.
After this 90-minute session you’ll understand:
- How Congress has thrown a curve at the FDA’s often stringent review process, enabling far easier approval for lower-risk devices
- How to accelerate approval of your new medical devices and still stay in compliance with current FDA regulation and guidance
- How the FDA intends to implement the new acceptance program for non-USA medical device research
- How the FDA is likely to interpret “least burdensome review”
- How the FDA is likely to interpret the humanitarian device exemption specifically mandated in the Cures Act
- How to develop cutting-edge strategies to maximize the numerous opportunities for more rapid device development under the Cures Act and not fall behind your competition
Order today and learn what has changed with the 21st Century Cures Act and what you need to watch for in your submissions to the FDA.