Supply-Chain Solutions: Managing Demand and Logistics in a Postpandemic World
Your biopharma supply-chain headaches are almost over. You can root out inefficiencies, fix the problems and move ahead postpandemic with Supply-Chain Solutions: Managing Demand and Logistics in a Postpandemic World.
BioPhorum — a consortium of drugmakers and suppliers working to close the global supply-chain’s gaps — has developed a strategy for strengthening the system so that it can respond quickly and seamlessly to demands for new materials, reducing your supply-chain woes.
Supply-Chain Solutions incorporates BioPhorum’s three-pronged strategy, explaining the measures drugmakers and suppliers can take together to ease shortages and keep the industry moving forward: 1) improve the listing of available materials and services for a faster response, even in a pandemic; 2) harmonize global quality standards; and 3) respond to changes with a balance of agility and control.
This report combines quality by design (QbD) principles and ICH Q12’s approach to product lifecycle management so that drugmakers and their suppliers can increase communication and collaboration, conduct more long-range planning to meet supply demands, and electronically exchange data to help monitor, verify and track supplies around the world.
All so you can improve global materials availability and move full-speed ahead.
Management Report Takeaways:
- How the forces of industry growth and raw materials demand are driving critical shortages and what you can do about it
- How increases in the use of single-use systems impact supply and ways to mitigate this
- How geopolitical disruptions affect the supply-chain’s ability to recover from the pandemic, along with solutions
- Measures used to protect the supply chain during emergencies … that should be used routinely
- Forecasting and demand-planning solutions
- Using a joint audit approach to more easily qualify suppliers’ new production facilities
With COVID-19 moving to an endemic phase, the time is right. Take the reins of the global biopharma supply chain with Supply-Chain Solutions: Managing Demand and Logistics in a Postpandemic World.
About the Contributor
Robert Brooks is phorum leader for BioPhorum Supply Partner, the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry’s professionally facilitated space where biomanufacturer companies and their key suppliers collaborate to drive change in the in-bound supply-chain. Brooks has unique insight into the biopharmaceutical industry regarding in-bound supply chain matters at the tactical “here and now” supply issue level.
Who Will Benefit
Who Will Benefit
- Regulatory, compliance and supplier quality assurance
- Sourcing and procurement managers
- Network strategy directors
- Business development directors
- Product development/technical support personnel
- Finished goods/product release department
Add to Cart
Save money with a license agreement allowing significant numbers of users access to an electronic version of this book. For multi-user access to multiple titles, FDAnews offers the FDAnews Books Library — a personalized collection of FDAnews publications that is fully searchable. Contact Customer Service for a quote or more information.
Not satisfied with your publication? For the PDF version, you must notify FDAnews within 24 hours of receipt of purchase and we will refund 100 percent of your purchase price.