Pharma Regulation in 2020 – Webinar Recording/Transcript
Pharma Regulation in 2020: FDA Priorities in the Upcoming Election Year
What pharma regulatory issue will have the greatest impact on you in 2020?
It’s no secret that one of the biggest hot-button issue today and in the upcoming election year will be high drug costs. The drive to change how drugs are financed and regulated will be front-page news in 2020. FDA will play a role in the drug pricing debate, especially with regard to new drug approvals and the regulation of generic drugs and biosimilars.
In addition, FDA will have a new commissioner in 2020. He will set priorities for the drug and biologics centers. He will need to address issues such as drug shortages, manufacturing challenges and drug importation policies.
For your company to remain competitive, you must anticipate how new guidelines, regulations and policies will affect your company. Prepare today by planning and prioritizing your business interests to the upcoming changes.
This webinar is your crystal ball into how the key regulatory and related issues affecting pharmaceutical quality, regulatory and compliance specialists will be addressed by the FDA in 2020.
- The key issues facing the regulation of drugs in 2020, including the status of drug pricing legislation and the regulation of advances in new drug therapies
- The changes we are likely to see, including the evaluation of gene therapies and continued focus on orphan drugs
- FDA’s likely priorities next year, including incentivizing generic drug approvals and renewed focus on opioids
- How these changes affect aspects of drug regulation and oversight, including drug applications, FDA reviews, prescribing and drug marketing
- The strategies companies can adopt in anticipation of these changes
Be among the first to gain the information you need to plan for the upcoming industry changes.