Training Staff to Detect Data Integrity Issues - Webinar CD/Transcript
Training Staff to Detect Data Integrity Issues
Over the past few years, global regulators have increased their focus on data integrity systems.
Who is responsible for data integrity?
Join industry experts Susan J. Schniepp and Linda Biava as they present:
- High-level data integrity concepts
- Recent FDA warning letters citing data integrity
- Problem areas for data integrity
- Practical tips for training your staff to look for and detect data integrity issues
This 90-minute presentation will cover in detail:
- The definition and importance of data integrity
- Data integrity code of conduct
- Who is responsible for data integrity
- Problem areas
- Strategies for detecting data integrity issues
- QC and laboratory
- Computer systems
- Frequency of audits
- A culture of quality
Order today to gain an understanding of training staff in detecting data integrity issues.