The Most Important Legal Cases Regulatory Affairs Specialists Absolutely Must Understand - Webinar CD/Transcript
The Most Important Legal Cases Regulatory Affairs Specialists Absolutely Must Understand
Legal developments directly impact the jobs and daily responsibilities of regulatory affairs specialists.
Legal expert William Janssen — Professor of Law, Charleston Law School — on providea a practical explaination of recent key decisions that affect what regulatory affairs does every day, in ways you may not have realized before.
The cases covered include:
- First Amendment and Off-Label Promotion
- Amarin v. United States (S.D.N.Y. 2015)
- Caronia v. United States (2d Cir. 2012)
- Sorrell v. IMS Health (U.S. 2011)
- Promotion, FDA, and FTC
- POM Wonderful LLC v. FTC (D.C. Cir. 2015)
- Prosecuting Executives
- United States v. Quality Egg, LLC (N.D. Iowa 2015)
- Bold Frontiers in Federal Preemption
- Caplinger v. Medtronic, Inc. (10th Cir. 2015)
- In re Incretin-Based Therapies Products Liability Litigation (S.D. Cal. 2015)
- Impossibility Preemption & Drug Design
- Yates v. Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharma (6th Cir. 2015)
After listening to this session you’ll be able to:
- Develop regulatory plans and programs that are compliant with significant critical recent court rulings
- Better understand how the legal process impacts regulatory affairs
- Collaborate more effectively with your general counsel, in-house, and outside counsel in developing and implementing regulatory strategy
- Discuss with authority the most important recent cases impacting your company from a regulatory perspective
Order today and learn from a legal expert how to develop regulatory strategies to enable you to comply with court decisions and existing rules and guidelines.