Successful Collaboration with Your Sales and Marketing Team - Webinar CD/Transcript
Successful Collaboration with Your Sales and Marketing Team: How Regulatory Affairs Specialists Can Achieve Marital Bliss in the Workplace
Do you need a better working relationship between Regulatory Affair and your sales and marketing teams?
By helping them work together better, you can ensure that effective, compliant materials are available for your sales force when you need them.
Hear directly from an expert who has personally facilitated communication between these two groups.
Join Katy Van Pelt — Partner, Potomac Law Group — for a 20-minute presentation, followed by a 30-minute one-on-one interview conducted by moderator Michael Levin-Epstein.
After this session, you’ll come away with an enhanced understanding of how to:
- Establish a marketing review team, composed of sales and marketing, legal, and regulatory professionals that understand each other’s objectives and success standards
- Develop standard operating procedures that align common goals and avoid distrust among departments
- Expedite that approval of marketing materials by establish realistic and obtainable timetable, building in realistic approval schedules
- Understand how the latest compliance mandates intersect current social media and traditional marketing approaches
- Avoid regulatory problems caused by the use of unapproved, non-compliant promotional materials by ensuring that your sales force gets the materials they need when they need them
Order today and increase the efficiency of all functions that contribute to sales and marketing.