Inspection Intelligence: Develop a Data–Driven Approach - Webinar CD/Transcript
Inspection Intelligence: Develop a Data–Driven Approach
To be inspection ready you must understand both the internal and external data affecting your products — and analyze and act on the data.
Are you inspection-ready?
Expert Armin Torres — Principal Software Consultant at Qualified Data Systems — discusses how to make sure that your data — which has come from multiple sources — is internally consistent across the full data set and with your company metrics and KPIs.
After attending this 90-minute session you will know the answers to some of your most puzzling Quality Metrics Guidance questions including:
- How to make raw data available using the least burdensome approach
- How to control the cost of manual or automated data collection, review, and aggregation
- How to develop a process for digital data extraction, cleansing, integration, and validation prior to reporting
- How to make available training and resources for data analysis, interpretation, and visualization
- How to implement tools for analytical processing
- How to manage additional software validation requirements
- How to deliver timely management reporting
- How to make data actionable in order to operationalize a data-driven culture
Use your own data to show investigators what you did, when you did it and most importantly why you did it.